DO I QUALIFY?
Rental Qualifications and Standards
The following standards will be used to qualify your application for tenancy. Applicants are approved on a first come first serve basis one person/family at a time. Any incorrect information or inconsistencies on the application will result in an automatic denial of the application.
We are so glad that you are interested in our properties.
We are committed to offering equal housing opportunities according to both Federal and State housing laws.
Application Checklist and Qualification Guidelines
ALL required documents MUST be submitted:
- All occupants 18 years of age and older needs to complete an application in full.
- Each applicant provides a valid ID.
- A credit score no less than 620.
- Submit your preferred actual move in date on your application. We do not accept “ASAP”, date should be no more than 15-20 days out and not a Weekend or Holiday.
- Applications are to be submitted with a $45.00 application fee per applicant 18 or over. Applications will not be processed until the application fee is paid. The application fee is non-refundable.
- *Application fees may be paid by Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or Credit Card. For Credit Card option, please complete the Credit Card Authorization form and include a photo of the front and back of the card. A photo of a valid ID matching the name of the cardholder must be submitted. NO personal check or cash accepted.
NOTE: We will run a background check on each applicant, which includes credit, criminal, rental history,
- The combined income of all adults living in the rental must be at least 3 times the monthly rent. **Applicants who do not have the required income may be considered if they provide a qualified family member co-signer.
- Submit two (2) months of most current paystubs for each applicant whose income will be considered. current and previous employment. This process can take 2-3 business days, if accurate information is provided.
NOTE: If you are self-employed, most recent tax Return and three months of most recent bank statements will need to be submitted.
- Provide documentation for all income to be considered in application, i.e. Child Support, Social Security, etc.
- List all pets to be kept on the property (dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, fish, or other pets). We do not accept “mutt” or “mixed” as a breed description. We do not accept breeds commonly associated as aggressive. An additional increase to the Security Deposit is required for each pet ($250.00 per pet). Tenant must provide current shot records, photo of your pet(s) and breed of pet from Veterinarian with application.